Thank you for listening to the heart of God and the cry of the abandoned in defending the cause of the fatherless (Isaiah 1:17). Please know your gift, by God’s grace, will change the life of an abandoned boy.
Gifts may be mailed to our offices at 645 Main Street, Lander, Wyoming 82520 or call us at 307-332-0901.
As a Mentor Father to an abandoned boy, you have entered upon “holy ground” where God, your Heavenly Father, promises to be your Guide and Counselor.
- Annual Celebration Event
- Fathers in the Field is founded on the principle that the Year-end Celebration Event should be a “field” event-one that takes place in God’s great outdoors.
- Journey Talks™
- This is the day that the Mentor Father can lovingly share and demonstrate the wisdom of an earthly father and the wisdom of the Heavenly Father.
- The Lord’s Day
- The development of an extended church family that will rally around the fatherless boy and his family is a vital component to the whole ministry.
- Community Service
- In community service, the boys develop a serving attitude towards their mothers, the church and the community.
- Monthly Commitment Summary
- In summary there is a minimum of 4 contacts between Mentor Father and Field Buddy per month.
A collection of video favorites.