Statement of Faith
We at Fathers in the Field believe in the following unchangeable truths:
- We believe in one God, Creator and Lord of the Universe, the co-eternal Trinity; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, God's Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary atoning death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven where, as truly God and truly man, He is the only mediator between God and man.
- We believe that the Bible is God's authoritative and inspired Word. It is without error in all its teachings, including creation, history, its own origins, and salvation. Christians must submit to its divine authority, both individually and corporately, in all matters of belief and conduct, which is demonstrated by true righteous living.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot see the Kingdom of God except through the new birth. Justification is by grace through faith in Christ alone.
- We believe in one holy, universal, and apostolic Church. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel among all nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of human beings and promoting righteousness and justice.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit for the individual's new birth and growth to maturity, and for the Church's constant renewal in truth, wisdom, faith, holiness, love, power, and mission.
We would like to congratulate you for embarking on one of the most rewarding journeys of your life.
- Rewarding Journey
- On behalf of Fathers in the Field and abandoned boys, we would like to congratulate you for embarking on one of the most rewarding journeys of your life.
- What it means to be a Mentor
- The dictionary defines a mentor as a trusted counselor or guide. Amentor is an individual, usually older, alwaysmore experienced, who helps and guides another individual’s development.
- Relationship Goals
- As you develop your relationship with your Field Buddy over the years, you will have the privilege of introducing him to three crucial building blocks that will be foundational to hope and healing for this abandoned boy.
- Program's Statement of Faith
- We at Fathers in the Field believe in the following unchangeable truths:
A collection of video favorites.